Full time, permanent
Hailed online as one of the UK’s most promising startups, Lantum is on a mission to save the NHS £1bn and change how the global healthcare profession works.
Our platform uses advanced technology to better support healthcare organisations to manage their workforce as well as connect them with a large network of thousands of healthcare professionals who can find additional work on flexible terms.
Since our launch, we have saved over £15 million for the NHS and enabled over 5 million patients to be seen. We have strong growth, supportive VC backers and a talented team of passionate people, committed to positively impact our users’ lives.
In 2018, Lantum won the Amazon Web Services Digital Business of the Year Award, Digital Entrepreneur Award for Digital Innovation in the Public Sector, General Practice Awards for Digital Solution Provider of the Year) and more. We’ve been featured in the Telegraph, City AM, The Times, Health Investor, Harper’s Bazaar, New Statesman amongst other industry and national publications.
You will be responsible for delivering the next generation of health-tech products for clinicians and healthcare staffing managers. Reporting into our VP Product, you will work closely with Designers, Tech Leads and our Head of Engineering, and in collaboration with many others. You will help steer the product strategy, align teams around the roadmap and measure progress against our company-wide Objectives and Key Results.
- Identify and design solutions to the most pressing healthcare staffing problems faced by the NHS and other providers
- Develop a deep understanding of our users’ needs through user research and champion their voice within Lantum
- Work collaboratively as part of a cross-functional team of developers, designers and other experts to deliver valuable, real-world impact
- Help manage the delivery of delightful product launches
- Measure the impact of your product changes through A/B testing, analytics and user feedback
- Report status, progress and learnings with stakeholders, including the senior team and external clients
We are looking for someone who ideally demonstrates the following attributes:
- Proven experience in product management
- Solid technical background and understanding of software development
- Excellent problem solving skills and keen to muck in
- Excellent communication skills
- Naturally inquisitive and data-minded, able to separate the signal from the noise
- Can demonstrate leadership to prioritise delivery of value over features
Not only do we offer a competitive salary, but here at Lantum we are committed to our employees professional and personal development.
Our benefits package comprises of:
- Health Shield cash plan (cashback for dental, optical & physiotherapy costs, plus access to a Virtual GP Surgery)
- Pension (up to 4% matching)
- An extra day off for your birthday
- Cycle to work scheme
- Friday team drinks
- Quarterly socials
- Breakfast cereals, fruit and snacks
We believe that a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or your secret aversion to cucumber water. All you need is a passion and a desire to be part of our mission.
Closing date for applications: 6th September 2019