Full Stack Developer
Hailed online as one of the UK’s hottest startups, Lantum is on a mission to save the NHS £1BN.
Our platform uses advanced technology to better support healthcare organisations to manage their workforce as well as connect them with a large network of thousands of healthcare professionals who can find additional work on flexible terms.
Since launch, we have saved over £10 million for the NHS and enabled over 5 million patients to be seen. We have strong growth, supportive VC backers and a talented team of over 60 passionate people, committed to positively impact our users’ lives.
In 2018, Lantum won the Amazon Web Services Digital Business of the Year Award, Digital Entrepreneur Award for Digital Innovation in the Public Sector, General Practice Awards for Digital Solution Provider of the Year and more. We’ve been featured in the Telegraph, City AM, The Times, Health Investor, Harper’s Bazaar, New Statesman amongst other industry and national publications.
About the role:
As part of our agile product team, you will play a crucial role in shaping the future of our platform, while continuously improving the product features and capabilities.
This role provides an opportunity for you to grow and develop your skills, so if you are looking for career progression and a chance to learn new technologies, then look no further.
Our current tech stack comprises of:
- ReactJS (with some legacy AngularJS)
- React Native (for our iOS and Android apps)
- Microservices architecture
- Python - Django and Flask
- REST and GraphQL APIs
- AWS - PostgreSQL (Aurora RDS), Redis (Elasticache), S3
- Prometheus and Grafana
- Work with your agile squad to design, create, and support new technical products and services
- Contribute to developer tools, process improvements, and innovations for the tech team
- Contribute positively to our engineering culture
To be successful in your application we're looking for you to encompass the following attributes:
- Experience of Python (ideally 2+ years)
- Confident at working in an agile product development environment
- Experience working with microservices architecture would be desirable
Not only do we offer a competitive salary, but here at Lantum we are committed to our employees professional and personal development.
Our benefits and perks package comprises of:
- Health Shield cash plan
- Pension (up to 4% matching)
- Season ticket loan
- 25 days of annual leave and an extra day off for your birthday
- Cycle to work scheme
- Daily snacks and Friday drinks
We believe that a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or your secret aversion to cucumber water. All you need is a passion and a desire to be part of our mission.
Closing date for applications: 6th September 2019