Business Development Executive
Hailed online as one of the UK’s hottest startups, Lantum is on a mission to save the NHS £1BN.
Our platform uses advanced technology to better support healthcare organisations to manage their workforce as well as connect them with a large network of thousands of healthcare professionals who can find additional work on flexible terms.
Since launch, we have saved over £10 million for the NHS and enabled over 5 million patients to be seen. We have strong growth, supportive VC backers and a talented team of passionate people, committed to positively impact our users’ lives.
In 2018, Lantum won the Amazon Web Services Digital Business of the Year Award, Digital Entrepreneur Award for Digital Innovation in the Public Sector, General Practice Awards for Digital Solution Provider of the Year and more. We’ve been featured in the Telegraph, City AM, The Times, Health Investor, Harper’s Bazaar, New Statesman amongst other industry and national publications.
Based in our London HQ and reporting to the VP Marketing, our Business Development Executives are responsible for signing and setting up new GP practices on Lantum. Key to the growth of our business, this role requires a commercial thinker with bags of drive and outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
You will be responsible for fuelling our sales pipeline by finding and chasing leads, then turning those leads into customers. This role is a key part of our growth strategy so you'll need to be a first class communicator, with the drive to make new territories a sustainable success.
- Constantly strive to grow our Marketplace revenue by bringing in new clients
- Ensure that all new users are setup for success
- Work closely with our wider Sales and Customer Success teams to ensure we’re building sustainable growth
- Number of new business leads closed each month
- Number of Practices returning from churn each month
- Number of new business connections made each week
- Maintaining a high quality lead pipeline in Salesforce
Our ideal applicant will encompass the following attributes:
- Energetic self-starter with bags of drive and the resilience to see things through
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of consistently hitting and exceeding targets
- Excellent academic record
- An entrepreneurial flair together with a positive execution oriented attitude
- A passion for helping transform the NHS through technology
- Experience in canvassing and cold-calling, with evidence of success (Preferred)
Not only do we offer a competitive salary, but here at Lantum we are committed to our employees professional and personal development.
Our benefits and perks package comprises of:
- Health Shield cash plan
- Pension (up to 4% matching)
- Season ticket loan
- 25 days of annual leave and an extra day off for your birthday
- Cycle to work scheme
- Daily snacks and Friday drinks
We believe that a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or your secret aversion to cucumber water. All you need is a passion and a desire to be part of our mission.
Closing date for applications: 6th September 2019