Customer Success Manager
Hailed online as one of the UK’s hottest startups, Lantum is on a mission to save the NHS £1BN.
Our platform uses advanced technology to better support healthcare organisations to manage their workforce as well as connect them with a large network of thousands of healthcare professionals who can find additional work on flexible terms.
Since our launch, we have saved over £10 million for the NHS and enabled over 5 million patients to be seen. We have strong growth, supportive VC backers and a talented team of over 60 passionate people, committed to positively impact our users’ lives.
In 2018, Lantum won the Amazon Web Services Digital Business of the Year Award, Digital Entrepreneur Award for Digital Innovation in the Public Sector, General Practice Awards for Digital Solution Provider of the Year and more. We’ve been featured in the Telegraph, City AM, The Times, Health Investor, Harper’s Bazaar, New Statesman amongst other industry and national publications.
The Customer Success team, is committed to helping customers adopt Lantum as both a technology product and cool and innovative approach to healthcare. We strive to help all of our customers get started on the right foot and continue to get the most value out of Lantum over time.
You'll be based in London and partner closely with the Sales and Implementation teams to deploy Lantum to our customers, help existing customers achieve desired outcomes through Lantum, and continuously forge relationships across your customer base, seeking out upsell opportunities, and helping to ensure retention. You will join our fast growing team and report directly to the Head of Customer Success.
- Proactively drive customer adoption, retention and overall success
- Train customers in using our platform
- Identify and develop opportunities for expansion where our platform can assist customers beyond their initial use
- Ensure customer support requests are resolved efficiently and effectively by acting as an escalation point and being the customer voice internally
- Meet our customers on-site to build empathy and strengthen relationships
- Use data to provide our customers with insights and trends.
- Work closely with engineering and product teams to ensure we’re constantly adjusting our roadmap and communications based on how our customers are using the platform.
Our successful candidate shall have/be:
- Background in a customer-facing role at a SaaS company
- Experience dealing with high-value customer accounts and projects
- Proficiency with tools such as Slack, Zendesk, Salesforce, Trello
- An insatiable hunger for making the customer the heart of all you do
- Commercially experienced, with a demonstrable track record of hitting targets
- A positive and can do attitude
- A passion for our mission
It would be a bonus if you have any or all of the following:
- Undergraduate or Master’s degree
- Startup experience
Not only do we offer a competitive salary, but here at Lantum we are committed to our employees professional and personal development.
Our benefits and perks package comprises of:
- Health Shield cash plan
- Pension (up to 4% matching)
- Season ticket loan
- 25 days of annual leave and an extra day off for your birthday
- Cycle to work scheme
- Daily snacks and Friday drinks
We believe that a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or your secret aversion to cucumber water. All you need is a passion and a desire to be part of our mission.
Closing date for applications: 6th September 2019